MUNICIPAL COUNCIL OF QUATRE BORNES
DOCUMENT FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR
1. OCCUPATION OF VACANT STALLS AND
2. SHIFTING TO VACANT STALLS
AT VICTORIA FAIR (SUNDAYS)
To view or download the Application Booklet for the Expression of Interest for
1. Occupation of Vacant Stalls At Victoria Fair Sundays (Vegetable, Haberdashery, Food, Egg & Fish Section), click here
2. Shifting to Vacant Stalls At Victoria Fair Sundays (Vegetable, Haberdashery, Food, Egg & Fish Section), click here
EOI on prescribed forms and in sealed envelopes shall be deposited in the sealed box at the Administration Department by 31 May 2021 at 13.00 hours at latest.
Due to lockdown as from 10 March 2021 regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Council at its sitting of 30 March 2021 has exceptionally extended the closing date initially scheduled for 24 March 2021
MUNICIPAL COUNCIL OF QUATRE BORNES
Public Health Department
The days of operation and opening hours of QuatreBornes fairs and QuatreBornes market / foodcourt are as follows:
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST EOI/01/2021
FOR THE RIGHT OF OCCUPATION OF BELLE ROSE COMMERCIAL BUILDING
(OPPOSITE QUALITY BEVERAGES LTD)
The Municipal Council of Quatre Bornes is inviting Expression of Interest for the right of occupation of Belle Rose Commercial Building.
- To view the notice and download the Expression of Interest form, click here
Expression of Interest should be deposited in the Bid Box at the Registry, Administration Department, Municipal Council of Quatre Bornes, St Jean Road, Quatre Bornes, not later than 13 hrs on Tuesday 30 March 2021.
The Customer Care Desk is now operational near the Reception Desk of the Municipal Council.
New Hotline Service Number to register complaints after working hours, on saturdays, sundays and public holidays: 54481929
Avis aux chercheurs d’emploi et aux employeurs. Visitez www.mauritiusjobs.mu, le site web gratuit du Ministère du Travail, des Relations Industrielles et de l’Emploi pour des opportunités de travail à Maurice ainsi qu’à l’étranger et un recrutement rapide. Pour d’autres renseignements, télephonez sur le 211 3433.
To view the latest communiqué from the Ministry of Environment, Solid Waste Management & Climate Change regarding the Environment Protection (Control of Single Use Plastic Products) Regulations 2020 and the Environment Protection (Banning of Plastic Bags) Regulations 2020, click Here
Les propriétaires ou les héritiers ou tous ceux ayant un droit sur des terrains vagues / bâtiments abandonnés sont priés de nettoyer et de clôturer leurs terrains dans un délai de 15 jours en vertu de la section 61 du Local Government Act 2011.
New Fees for Crematorium are as follows:
- Cremation without coffin : Rs2,500
- Cremation with coffin : Rs3,500
Application through contracted services:
- Cremation wihout coffin : Rs5,000
- Cremation with coffin : Rs6,000
- Walk at least 30 minutes a day
Perform Moderate Physical Activity for at least 30 minutes a day
Yes We Can - For our own health
1. Petitions/requests received in writing from owners using the road or from the NDU (National Development Unit) to declare the road as public.
2. (i) Petitioners requested to submit copy of title deeds, location and survey plan.
(ii) A letter of consent to be signed by heirs in cases where the owner is not alive.
3. Confirmation of road on title deeds by the Public Infrastructure Department.
4. Access road which is right of way is not considered.
5. The minimum length of a road/lane to be declared public is 30m and the minimum number of lots/households in the road/lane shall be four (4).
6. The minimum width of road/lane to be declared public is 2.5m.